Purity Soil Conditioner
Provides the soil with a building block of organic matter
The aim of this purity soil conditioner is to provide the soil with a building block of organic matter. This will stimulate all available nutrients to release steadily over a 6-8 week period. Purity can be used all year round but we recommend application in early spring and early autumn/winter.
Purity soil conditioner is available in liquid or granular form
Purity soil conditioner is fantastic for:
- Golf Courses
- Bowling Greens
- Football Pitches
- Rugby Pitches
- Lawn Care
- Croquet Lawns
- Cricket Squares and Outfields
This product contains saponins extracted from tea seed oil and care should be exercised in its use.
PURITY soil conditioner was applied on the green surrounds on the 8th March 2013. We applied at Fulford heath GC 30g/m2 with a normal spinning disc spreader. It rained an hour later washing the product in, the following morning the product had achieved some extraordinary results! PURITY is a multi-purpose soil conditioner which I would recommend to anybody wanting to improve their turf . The product did exactly what I wanted it to. – Kim Blake, Course Manager, Fulford Heath Golf Club.
Key Benefits of Purity organic plant extract
- Promotes the establishment of Fescues, Bents and Rye grasses.
- Improves root mass and increases nutrient uptake.
- Increases plant tolerance to stress conditions.
- Encourages faster growth and establishment of new grass seedlings.
- Increase resistance to and speedier recovery from disease.
- Maintains plant count entering into a dormant period.
- Acts as a biostimulant, which will enhance microbial activity.
- Can be applied to all types of turf, greens, tees, fairways, sports pitches and general amenity turf.
- Suitable for all type of soils.
Website by Stable Design